My furiend D.Dominic Wickles selected me to pawticipate in the Freestyle blogging challenge – to write about “Love” fur 10 minutes.
Humans are always searching fur love.
- what the flea? They should already know God loves them! They spend their life searching fur purrfection in a mate that they may never find (unless they get a kat)- and all the while their Creator is longing to show them His love.
Poor humans – all they have to do is look up – and accept what is offered freely through Christ Jesus!
Or – get a kat! 😺
We are the purrfect companions – (as long as you keep us well fed and furnish us with belly rubs on demand, and spend most of your money on toys for us, and throw in a boatload of Tuna every week or so!
That’s not asking too much, Now is it?
It certainly makes more sense than going through one empty relationship after another seeking the “purrfect” mate only to end up disillusioned, hurt and furrustrated over and over again until a purrson just gives up on love all together.
(That’s Where God comes in)- He made us all and He holds the key to finding true love – not the Hollywood version – but the real thing.
We kats wonder why humans keep searching without asking the Architect fur help – Oh well.
*Time’s up* 😾
D.Dominic Wickles blogging challenge
May 26 “love”
So, here are the rules for this writing challenge:
1. Set a stop watch or your phone to 5 minutes or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you think you can beat.
2. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
3. Fill a word document with as many words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
4. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However, if you do, it would be best.
6. At the end of your post write down ‘Word count =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
7. Copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
I nominate the following bloggers:
3.) Weggieboy’s blog
Your topic – TUNA
(Hey, I’m a kat)! 😸