You know, people underestimate the talents and intelligence of their local housekat.
Fur example, in the picture below it looks like I’m sleeping. But there’s much more happening there:
• I’m reminding the humans that they need to take a break often throughout their busy day.
• I’m showing them how to let it all go and just chill.
• I’m also testing their bedding fur comfort – you know, making sure there’s no lumps under the blankets.
• In other words, I’m a sleep therapist!
But I’m not the only talented housekat -
Look at the careers some of my furiends have:
• Sweater models (they get paid a boatload of tuna and treats to look that ridiculous)…
• Door Decoration -
It doesn’t pay much, but hey, at least he can’t get arrested fur bring a peeping tom!
• Sea Captain;
No pay, but the fringe benefits are PAWSOME!
• Bed Warmers:
Few people know this, but this is also another one of my many talents – one of the best fringe benefits of this career is the frequent spider snacks we get when they sneak out while humans are sleeping- (YUM)!
• Food taster -
Dude. Must’ve been the cheap stuff.
• Image consultant -
I hear it’s very rewarding to bolster another kats’ self esteem (never tried it purrsonally)!
Well, time fur me to log in fur bed warming duty – stay tuned fur more fascinating kat careers!